Physician Assistant Cori Steele works with the doctors at MANA Family Medicine to provide compassionate, quality health care to patients of all ages in Springdale. Cori cares for patients with acute care needs as well as routine wellness care, sports physicals, and health maintenance.
Before joining MANA, Cori served as a hospitalist at the Department of Veterans Affairs in Oklahoma City and as a Physician Assistant and Clinical Director with Tyson Foods in Berryville, Arkansas. In these positions, she gained valuable experience in acute care, wellness care, and disease management.
In her practice, Cori is dedicated to quality care for everyone and loves getting to know new people.
Cori and her husband, Justin, live in Springdale and have two dogs, Scully and Reyes. She enjoys hiking in the beautiful Ozark Mountains and cooking savory meals in her free time. Cori and Justin also have a special affection for playing board games and have collected over 100 games! They even host a board game night with friends.
- Certified Physician Assistant by the National Commission of Certified Physician Assistants
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Member, American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Master of Health Science, Physician Assistant
University of Oklahoma, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Certified Nursing Aide
Oklahoma State University, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry
University of Central Missouri, Warrensburg, Missouri
- Family Medicine
- Acute Care
- Women’s Healthcare
- Routine Wellness & Preventive Care
- Sports Physicals
- Management of diabetes, asthma, hypertension, and other chronic diseases