A board of directors governs Medical Associates of Northwest Arkansas (MANA) with physicians and shareholders representing each specialty. The board is advised and assisted by four principal leaders: Jason Wilson, Chief Executive Officer; Paula Maxwell, Chief Operating Officer; John Jordin, Chief Information Officer; and Terry Hurt, Chief Financial Officer.
At MANA, we provide an environment for physicians to practice quality medicine, share resources, and grow to fill the healthcare needs of our community. We offer a full-service administrative team to provide accounting, payroll, human resources, training and development, information technology, insurance and billing, and communications. Each site has a clinic manager that works with the physicians and management team to manage the staff and clinic operations.
Board of Directors
- Alfred Y. Gordon, MD – Chairman, Family Medicine
- M. Allen Moseley, MD – Vice Chairman, Specialist
- Whitney Sipe, MD – Secretary, Breast Imaging
- Patrick McGowan, MD – Treasurer, Family Medicine
- Scott Birch, MD – Internal Medicine
- Karl Haws, MD – Family Medicine
- Lindsey A. Barnes, MD – Specialist at Large
- Meredith L. Mahan, MD – Pediatrics
- Orrin Davis, MD – Pediatrics
- Thomas Hinton, MD – Imaging
- Cody Smith, MD – Urgent Care
- Jason Wilson, CPA, FACMPE – Administrative Seat