Medical Associates of Northwest Arkansas (MANA) is an independent, physician-owned, and patient-centered group sharing one mission: improving quality of life by providing compassionate, comprehensive, quality healthcare. With 25 locations across Northwest Arkansas, MANA offers family medicine, pediatrics, internal medicine, women’s health, medical specialists, and diagnostic health services.
Physician-Owned and Led
Our physicians focus on compassionate, quality patient care and retain a personal clinic environment. Physicians make decisions that shape excellent patient care in our practices.
By working together, MANA physicians can responsibly manage the costs associated with health care, improve our practice efficiencies, and enhance overall care for patients. A board of directors elected by the physicians from each department governs our patient-focused practices and policies. The board is advised and assisted by four principal leaders: Jason Wilson, Chief Executive Officer; Paula Maxwell, Chief Operating Officer; John Jordin, Chief Informational Officer; and Terry Hurt, Chief Financial Officer.
Our mission is to improve quality of life by providing compassionate, comprehensive, quality healthcare.
To Patients and their Families:
- We believe in treating you as we would want members of our own families
to be treated.
- We believe in listening to you and sharing information with you about the care
you are receiving.
- We believe in providing care to you in a personal, professional, and timely manner.
- We believe in providing you with state-of-the-art medical technology.
- We believe in enhancing your care through medical education and research.
- We believe in providing you with excellent care at a reasonable cost.
To Our Fellow Employees:
- We believe in the dignity of each employee, and we pledge to be fair and professional in all our dealings with one another.
- We believe in hiring and retaining excellent people who are willing to work toward these common goals and who are proud of our medical clinic.
- We will develop our employees by recognizing training and rewarding those who wish to share our tradition of excellence.
- We believe in listening to one another and keeping each other informed.
- We encourage participation in decisions that directly affect our work.
MANA physicians have had a reputation for excellence as leaders in the healthcare community since 1957 when Dr. Joe B. Hall opened Fayetteville Diagnostic Clinic and attracted the first medical specialists to Northwest Arkansas.
Supporting the Health of our Community
To support the health of our community, MANA physicians and staff give back to the community each month through the MANA Charitable Giving program. In addition, our team members have developed two more charitable programs that support the health of our community. Finally, several physicians and staff volunteer their time and expertise with local health programs.