Dr. Hardin did his undergraduate work at Vanderbilt, completing a degree in Biology and finished his M.D. in Little Rock. As a student, he was active in campus leadership positions and volunteered with the Red Cross and Habitat for Humanity, as well as coaching Little League.
He worked at clinics in Little Rock and Ft. Smith before joining FDC, and continued with youth coaching, including tee ball and soccer in the Ft. Smith Youth Leagues.
Dr. Hardin has remained professionally active throughout his practice:
- American College of Physicians, Fellow (2013)
- Sebastian County Medical Society, Secretary/Treasurer (2004), Vice President (2005) and President (2006)
- American Medical Association
- Arkansas Medical Society Trustee (and Delegate)
- University of Arkansas, Fort Smith Athletics Department, Medical Home/PCP
- Received Physician Talent Plus Award (2012)
- MGMA, >80th percentile wRVU productivity for Internists
- Grand Rounds and ACP presentations
He also finds time for backpacking, canoeing, and rock climbing — and of course for Calling the Hogs!
Welcome, Dr. Hardin!