Physician Partner Opportunity
Unique opportunity for a pulmonary medicine physician to join an independent, physician-owned medical group in a city consistently named in the top ten U.S. News and World Report’s Best Places to Live. Fayetteville, home to the University of Arkansas, is a city located in the larger Northwest Arkansas metro area of 546,727. Watch our video
- Join a group of 7 Pulmonary & Critical Care doctors (one of which is Certified in Sleep Medicine) and 6 Advanced Practice Registered Nurses
- Offers work-life balance with a limited weekday call schedule at one hospital.
- Autonomy to help build and lead a physician-owned practice encourages a high level of engagement, communication, and teamwork with seamless, coordinated care.
- Focus on our mission to improve quality of life by providing compassionate, comprehensive, quality health care.
- Participate in the Low Dose CT Lung Screening Program and the Center for Chest Care Interdisciplinary Conference.
- Provide onsite EBUS, Spirometry, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Diagnostics.
- Part of MANA Medical Associates, a large, financially secure physician-led group offers a built-in referral base with a range of support services and 25 clinics.
- Sleep Medicine Certification is a plus.
- Offers excellent compensation package in an area with a low cost of living that includes the opportunity for guaranteed salary with incentive bonus for one year or productivity model.
- Partnership opportunity after one year with minimal buy-ins
About the Practice:
Fayetteville Diagnostic Clinic is a multi-specialty clinic that includes Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Gastroenterology, Rheumatology, and Radiology. FDC is part of a larger physician network, Medical Associates of Northwest Arkansas.
Applicants must have a medical degree and be eligible for licensure. Physicians who are still completing their fellowship are eligible to apply. Board certification or board eligibility with plans to complete certification required. Board certification in Sleep Medicine is a plus. Ability to communicate with compassion and effectiveness to patients and staff of MANA.
If you are a physician interested in learning more about partnering with MANA, please contact us by filling out the form linked below.
Vickie Brumbelow, Physician Services
Direct Phone (479) 571-6051
Main Phone (479) 571-6780
Cell (479) 409-7626