Internal Medicine Physician Partner Opportunity
Unique opportunity to join an independent, physician-owned medical group. Named one of the best places to live by the U.S. News and World Report, Fayetteville, home to the University of Arkansas, is a town of 95,000 located in the larger Northwest Arkansas metro area of 547,000. Watch our video
- Join an established practice, with a team of 7 IM physicians and 2 APRNs in a busy multispecialty medical clinic
- Offers work-life balance with no hospital call schedule or weekends
- Focus on our mission to improve quality of life by providing compassionate, comprehensive, quality health care
- In-clinic laboratory, imaging, respiratory care, endoscopy center, and PT
- Diverse patient base with a variety of socioeconomic backgrounds
- A physician-owned and led practice leads to a high level of engagement, communication, and teamwork with seamless, coordinated care.
- Part of MANA Medical Associates, a large, financially secure physician-led group (120 physicians/providers) with a range of support services
- Partnership option after one year with minimal buy-ins
- Sign-on bonus and relocation allowance
About the Practice:
Fayetteville Diagnostic Clinic (FDC) is a multi-specialty clinic that includes Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Gastroenterology, Rheumatology, and Radiology. FDC is part of a larger physician network, Medical Associates of Northwest Arkansas with 130 providers. More on MANA & Northwest Arkansas
We offer competitive benefits and support services
Established in 1999, MANA is a physician-owned and led organization with a longstanding reputation for financial stability. Association with this organization allows for a large referral base, negotiating power, and coordinated administration and support services. In addition to a competitive compensation package with a low cost of living, we offer excellent insurance packages and retirement plans, professional liability insurance, and relocation assistance. Physicians have a partnership opportunity after one year.
About the Northwest Arkansas Metro Area
Fayetteville is consistently ranked in the top ten of the U.S. News and World Report’s Best Places to Live and Best Affordable Place to Live. Home to the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville is a city of approximately 95000 located in the larger Northwest Arkansas metro area of 547,000. Discover firsthand the quality lifestyle Fayetteville offers with extensive biking trails, abundant day and weekend outdoor excursions, excellent public and private schools, a flourishing arts community, and a low cost of living. More on Northwest Arkansas
Applicants must have a medical degree and be eligible for licensure. Physicians who are still completing their residency or fellowship are eligible to apply. Board certification or board eligible with plans to complete certification required. Ability to communicate with compassion and effectiveness to patients and staff of MANA.
If you are a physician interested in learning more about MANA, please contact us by filling out the form linked below.
Vickie Brumbelow, Physician Services
Direct Phone (479) 571-6051
Main Phone (479) 571-6780
Cell (479) 409-7626