MANA offers the flu vaccine at convenient locations across Northwest Arkansas. We recommend you get the flu vaccine each year as soon as it is available. The flu vaccine takes two weeks from the time you receive it to be effective.
The CDC recommends a high-dose influenza vaccine for patients ages 65 or older. MANA Family Medicine and Fayetteville Diagnostic Clinic offer the high-dose flu vaccine.
We administer a quadrivalent influenza vaccine for patients ages 18 to 64 at most locations. Northwest Arkansas Pediatrics offers flu vaccine for children 6 months and older.
With flu season quickly approaching, you won’t want to miss this opportunity to get ahead of your health! Flu vaccination prevents illnesses, medical visits, hospitalizations, and deaths every year. People with chronic illnesses, pregnant women, and children are at the highest risk of influenza complications. A yearly flu vaccine is needed for the best protection.
Find a MANA Clinic Near Your
- MANA Family Medicine SW Bentonville offers the flu shot for new and established patients from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Fayetteville Diagnostic Clinic – Drive-thru flu shot clinics on Saturday, September 23rd and 30th, from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. by appointment. Available in the clinic for existing patients by appointment.
- MANA Family Medicine North – Available starting October 1st for established patients by appointment.
- MANA Family Medicine South & Elkins – Existing patients can come by to get a flu shot from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Northwest Arkansas Pediatrics – Now available by appointment for patients with private insurance for patients 6 months and older. (Medicaid Vaccine has not yet arrived.)
- Renaissance Women’s Healthcare – Available starting October 1st for established patients by appointment.
- MANA Urgent Care College – No appointment is necessary. Available 7 days a week from 7 am to 6 pm.
- MANA Urgent Care Wedington – No appointment is necessary. Available 7 days a week from 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
- MANA Family Medicine Prairie Grove – Available for existing patients 18+ by appointment. We will also host a drive-thru flu clinic on a Saturday in October, date TBA.
- MANA Family Medicine Har-Ber – Walk-in flu shots are available for established patients from 8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Monday through Thursday, and 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. and 8 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Friday or by appointment.
- MANA Family Medicine Springdale – Walk-in flu shots for established patients on Wednesday and Thursday afternoons between 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. New and established patients can get flu shots during regularly scheduled appointments as well.
- MANA Family Medicine Thompson Street – Every Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Appointments are preferred.
- MANA Family Medicine Pinnacle Hills – Available for established patients every Tuesday and Thursday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or by appointment.
- Northwest Arkansas Pediatrics Pinnacle Hills – Available for patients 6 months and older by appointment. (Private insurance only at this time. Medicaid vaccine has not yet arrived.)
For more information on the flu vaccine, visit flu.gov