Dr. Karl Haws is doctor of osteopathy and provides comprehensive, compassionate care for children and adults at MANA Family Medicine, Thompson Street location in Springdale, Arkansas.
Dr. Haws is a well-respected physician who has provided quality family and occupational medicine in Springdale for over 20 years with Cooper Family Medical Clinic. Dr. Haws joined Medical Associates of Northwest Arkansas on October 1, 2015.
Dr. Haws and his wife have two children. He enjoys physical activities, including bicycling, hiking, and racquetball.
- Board Certified in Family Medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine
- Diplomat of the American Board of Family Medicine
- National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners
- Fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians
- Family Practice Residency
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
(UAMS) – Northwest
- Doctorate of Osteopathy
Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Bachelor of Science in Biology
East Central University
- General Family Medicine
- Wellness and Preventive Care
- Chronic Disease Management