Dr. Angela Curry provides quality, compassionate gynecology care for women of all ages at Renaissance Women’s Healthcare, A MANA Clinic. She is a fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Her current practice is limited to gynecology and gynecology surgery. Dr. Curry provides wellness and preventive care, perimenopause and menopause care, and gynecologic surgery.
Dr. Angela Curry was voted Best OB/GYN in Northeast Arkansas by the readers of AY Magazine in 2016.
Before moving to Northwest Arkansas and joining MANA in 2017, Dr. Curry practiced in Jonesboro, Arkansas for 15 years. A veteran of the United States Air Force, Dr. Curry spent seven years training under multiple United States Air Force schools in Texas and Mississippi and served as a staff gynecologist in Lakenheath, England.
Dr. Curry and her husband have two grown children. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time outdoors whether hiking, kayaking, or fishing.
- American Medical Association
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency
Keesler Medical Center, USAFB, Biloxi, MS
- Doctorate in Medicine
Vanderbilt University Medical School, Nashville, TN
- Bachelor of Arts, Magna Cum Laude
Hendrix College, Conway, AR
- Gynecologic and Urogynecologic Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery: Hysteroscopy, Laparoscopy
- Wellness / Preventive care
- Perimenopause and Menopause Care
- Abnormal bleeding / Fibroids