Our walk-in clinics offer convenient care for your sick child – no appointment is necessary. Northwest Arkansas Pediatrics offers walk-in clinics in Fayetteville and Pinnacle Hills with extended hours.
EFFECTIVE 10/3/22: For Established Patients Over 2 Months Old
In order to provide the best quality care, our pediatric walk-in clinic is reserved as a privilege for our established patients over 2 months old. We do not see new patients in our walk-in clinic.
If your child sees another clinic for routine pediatric care, please call your clinic or their on-call service for assistance. If you want to become an established patient at Northwest Arkansas Pediatrics, please call 479.442.7322 and request a new patient appointment. If you feel that your child needs to be seen emergently, please go to Arkansas Children’s Hospital Northwest Emergency Department.
Concerns addressed in our walk-in clinic:
- Fever-Less than 72 hours
- Sore throat
- Ear pain
- Pink eye
- Minor Lacerations
- Foreign Body removal
- Concussions/Head Injuries without Loss of Consciousness
- Cough-Less than 2 weeks
- Abdominal Pain-Less than 1 week
- Vomiting/Diarrhea-Less than 3 days
- Skin issues-Less than 2 weeks
- UTI/Urinary Concerns-Less than 1 week
- Sprains/injuries-Less than 1 week
All other concerns and illnesses, acute or chronic, will need a scheduled appointment. Please call (479)442-7322, select option 1 for appointments
If your child is experiencing fever, shortness of breath, cough, or other symptoms related to coronavirus, please call for an appointment so we can arrange the safest care for your child.
Pinnacle Hills Walk-In Clinic
Use the “Acute Care Clinic” entrance
3730 S. Pinnacle Hills Pkwy, Suite 3, Rogers
Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 5 PM
ER, Walk-In Clinic, or scheduled visit?
Should I take my child to the ER, Walk-In Clinic, or scheduled visit? If you are unsure if you should take your child to the pediatrician or ER, visit the link below to learn more.
- Where to go when my child is sick (ER, Walk-In Clinic, or scheduled visit?)
- IF YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL 911. If you feel that your child needs to be seen emergently, please go to Arkansas Children’s Hospital Northwest ER.
- Childhood Illnesses Guide
- Nurse Consultation and After Hours Consultation