When asthma leads to wheezing, coughing, or disruptions in sleep from shortness of breath, it’s a sign that you need better control over your asthma.
You shouldn’t have to avoid exercise or activity, experience lack of sleep, or be worn out because of shortness of breath, wheezing or coughing. At MANA Asthma Clinic, we have the expertise and technology you need to help you gain better control over your asthma. Our board certified Pulmonary Medicine doctors and Nurse Practitioners provide comprehensive asthma testing and treatment plans.
Facts about asthma
- Poorly controlled asthma can lead to permanent damage of the lungs or, in serious cases, even death.
- Asthma affects people of all ages.
- Asthma can significantly decrease productivity and quality of life.
- Early diagnosis and proper treatment of asthma are essential for achieving the best possible outcome
Comprehensive Asthma Care
At Fayetteville Diagnostic Clinic, we offer a comprehensive asthma care team that includes board-certified pulmonary medicine doctors.
Working with respiratory technology, these skilled medical professionals can provide a care plan which will reduce symptoms and improve your quality of life.
What to Expect
- Begin with a comprehensive evaluation by Board Certified Pulmonary Medicine Doctors. Using sophisticated respiratory technology, they’ll give you a fuller understanding of your own unique asthma condition.
- Work with a certified Asthma Educator to gain better control of your symptoms.
- Learn to use your medications effectively.
- Significantly reduce or eliminate asthma attacks
- Gauge the severity of your asthma — the first step in understanding your condition and gaining control.
- Learn to use a peak flow meter to be more aware of your symptoms and treat them earlier.
- Determine if allergic reactions trigger your asthma and gain control of those allergies.
Schedule an Appointment
Request an appointment with myMANA health portal or call (479) 582-7330. You can also ask your doctor to refer you.