Neurology is a medical specialty dealing with the disorders of the nervous system. A neurologist specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of all categories of disease involving the central and peripheral nervous system.
Dr. Ryan Kaplan is board certified in Neurology and specializes in neuromuscular
diseases and electrodiagnostic medicine.
Dr. Kaplan is now providing a special Migraine Clinic each week to provide better access and faster relief for patients suffering severe headaches or migraines. Common Migraine Symptoms include:
- Throbbing of pounding head pain
- Sensitivity to light, sound or odors
- Visual change
- Nausea or vomiting
- Full evaluation of headaches and helps identify migraine triggers.
- Provides customized treatment plan that may include migraine medications, physical therapy, medical massage, and more.
If you have headaches and are concerned they may be migraines, talk to your doctor. A referral is required with most insurance plans.
> Click here to learn more about Dr. Kaplan
|Disorders of the Peripheral Nervous System / Neuromuscular Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Pronator Syndrome
- Ligament of Struthers syndrome
- Anterior Interosseous nerve syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel syndrome and other ulnar mononeuropathies at the elbow
- Ulnar mononeuropathies at the wrist
- Neurogenic thoracic outlet syndrome
- Radial Neuropathies at the spiral groove
- Radial neuropathies in the Axilla
- Posterior interosseous neuropathies
- Superficial radial sensory neuropathies
- Peroneal neuropathies
- Sciatic neuropathies
- Piriformis syndrome
- Femoral neuropathies
- Meralgia parathetica (lateral femoral cutaneous neuropathies)
- Axilliary neuropathies
- Suprascapular neuropathies
- Musculocutaneous neuropathies
- Spinal accessory neuropathies
Motor Neuron Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Post polio syndrome
- Progressive muscular atrophy
- Spinal muscular atrophy
- Metabolic myopathies
- Congenital myopathies
- Small fiber
- Large fiber
- Mononeuritis Multiplex
Brachial and Lumbro-Sacral Plexopathies
- Inflammatory, Diabetic, Traumatic, Radiation, Hemorrhagic, Tumors, Postoperative, etc.
- Myasthenia gravis
- Lambert-Eaton Syndrome
How do I schedule an appointment?
A referral from a primary care physician is required for most insurance plans. Ask you doctor fo a referral if you would like to see Dr. Kaplan. To schedule an appointment, call (479) 582-7330.
Fayetteville Diagnostic Clinic
3344 N. Futrall Drive
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72703
Note: Dr. Kaplan and his staff ask that you please schedule an appointment for any disability, FMLA, or related paperwork you would like Dr. Kaplan to complete. Many requests require a chart history review with the patient. Thank you.
> Dowload New Patient Forms
> See Insurance Guide