Promoting a healthy community
Part of our mission is to improve the health of our community.
At community health fairs, MANA provides cholesterol screenings,
diabetes screenings, body mass index, and health information
to raise the health awareness of Arkansans.
- MANA Charitable Fund Spring Fling 5K & Family Fun Walk (Last weekend in March)
- Joe Martin Stage Race (Last weekend in April)
- Ozark Race for the Cure (Last weekend in April)
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation "Rock the Run" 5K - Memorial Day Weekend
- American Diabetes Association "Diabetes Awareness Day" (August)
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation "Walk to Cure Diabetes" (October)
- Local company health fairs throughout the year