Whether you are looking for a primary doctor, a
specialist, or a healthcare service, MANA is your connection to quality care in Northwest Arkansas. Medical Associates of Northwest
Arkansas (MANA) is a physician owned healthcare group
with 74 physicians and 17 medical clinics across Northwest Arkansas
Leading the Community to Better Health
MANA physicians and clinic groups have a reputation for excellence as leaders in the healthcare community for over 50 years.
- Fayetteville Diagnostic Clinic, was established in 1957 to provide internal medicine and specialty care for adults.
- In 1983, Drs. Joe T. Robinson and Terry Payton opened Northwest Arkansas Pediatric Clinic. Since then the pediatric practice has continued to attract top graduates from the University of Arkansas School of Medicine and Arkansas Children's Hospital as well as other top programs.
- In 1994, a group of family medicine doctors established FirstCare Family Doctors, that now has 6 locations serving the Northwest Arkansas community with quality family care.
- In 2000, we added MediServe Walk-In Clinic to serve residents, students, and visitors seven days a week.
- In 2003, Drs. Danna Grear and Kevin Pope established the first independent facility in Arkansas dedicated solely to breast imaging, The Breast Center. The Breast Center was the first in the area to offer digital mammography; first in the state to offer Breast MRI with Dr. Steven Harms, a world-renowned radiologist; and recently in 2012 the first in the state to offer a new breast screening, SonoCiné.
- Dr. Kathleen Paulson approached MANA in 2005 to open a gynecology practice, Renaissance Women's Healthcare, dedicated to educating women about their health from their first appointment through menopause.
- In 2009, MANA physicians acquired the first 3T MRI in Northwest Arkansas to provide patients and physicians with faster scans and better images.
Our top priority is to provide
the best care to our patients for optimum health. We believe in listening and sharing with our patients. Our Mission is to improve quality of life by providing compassionate, comprehensive, quality healthcare. >
> Read more about our mission to our patients and staff
Owned by Physicians
MANA clinics are physician owned practices. Focused on patient care, the
physicians retain the quality, personal clinic environment as a physician
owned practice. Physicians
make the decisions that shape excellent patient care in MANA practices.
By working together physicians in MANA can responsibly manage the costs
associated with health care, improve our practice efficiencies, and enhance
overall care for patients. A board of directors elected by the physicians governs MANA. The board is
advised and assisted by four principal leaders:
Jason Wilson, Chief Executive Officer; Paula Maxwell,
Chief Operating Officer; John Jordin, Chief Informational Officer; and Paula Storment, Chief Financial Officer.
> More on board of directors and management team
MANA physicians and clinics at the forefront of innovative health care. MANA Health Services provides an array of advanced
diagnostic testing and preventive screening including 3T MRI, 64-slice CT, full-service laboratory, advanced pulmonary testing.
By participating in national
medical research through our Clinical Trials Program, we can do our part to improve health care for future generations.